Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8

Today I thanked another parent who I haven't seen in a while for helping me out several times last year with Cub Scout activities.

My instant karma reward? I met another parent who has faced some of the same (rather specific) struggles that we've gone through in our family. She's got a great support network that she's willing to share with us. Good times!

It's always great to find you're not alone with certain things. While the nature of the struggles we have in common are pretty specific, I'm going to have to be a little vague out here in internet land.

Double Bonus: The donation I made on Day 49 last year was for a service dog, and the family just got word about what dog they're getting and when. So happy for them! I remember how exciting it was when we found out about our service dog.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment