Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 11

When I'm stressed, I fall into old bad habits. I've had a lot of those lately. The one I indulged in this morning was hitting the fast food drive-through for breakfast. I must be an emotional eater. I really need to cut that out for a lot of reasons. But not today.

My random act of kindness was to buy breakfast for the person behind me.

I wasn't there to see the driver's reaction of course, but I got a very sweet smile from the lady who took my money. And my stress level went down a notch or two...

And just a reminder, if you want to make a last minute donation to my 5k run tomorrow morning, you can do so here: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1052904&supId=329201878

Remember, for each donation, no matter how small, I will add one day to the end of my 43 Good Days.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment